Maintaining and cleaning tooling is done by experienced personal only to ensure longevity of the tool and constancy from one run to the next.
If holes, notches, slots or post forming is required we can design and build the equipment need on bigger orders this equipment can be built to go in line and be an automatic operation to keep part cost down.
Some operation require secondary/finishing step like threading or post forming and minimal runs.
- Orders processed in time and to customer specs by experienced and qualified operators
- Continuous improvement in production runs to maximize efficiency
- Orders are acknowledged to insure open communication and personal contact
- Lead times are approximately 3 to 4 weeks on orders
- Parts held to tolerances with strict inspections and fitting gauges and or fixtures to ensure proper dimensions
- And fitting pieces from the customer are recommended to ensure proper fit per customer applications.
- From Purchase orders to parts shipped you are dealing directly with Owners of the company
- 50 years of combined quality control experience
Letters of Recommendation
The Team at RADD Extrusion show the highest level of caring customer service and commitment to quality I have experienced in my nearly 50 years of working in manufacturing. They take great pride in their work and it shows in the quality and timely delivery of product. Just as impressive as RADD's extrusion capabilities, is their ability to design, develop and fabricate custom secondary machining equipment all accomplished in their own facilities.
We have improved our quality, and lowered our lead times and cost by switching to RADD...